Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bojack's Broiler Pit in Lewiston

Come and dine at the iconic Bojack's Broiler Pit in Lewiston Idaho. A short drive away you will be eating dinner in a highly raved about restaurant.

What type of food does Bojacks serve?
From stuffed mushrooms, seafood, steak and pasta, Bojacks serves in BIG portions and very reasonable price ranges.


What would I recommend?
For starters I am a huge mushroom fan so I recommend the Stuffed Mushroom Caps with shrimp, cheese and spices in a mushroom cap. I also love Bojack's Broiler Pit for their amazing steaks so I just love Bojacks Top Sirloin and Broiled Shrimp!

What else does Bojack's Broiler Pit have to offer?
A part from the amazing food, Bojacks has a full bar above its restaurant! You are able to have a nice romantic meal with family, friends or loved one and then you are able to cut loose upstairs.

Contact Information
311 Main Street in Lewiston Idaho
For Reservations: 208746952

No comments:

Post a Comment